Thursday, February 01, 2007
nothing fascinating

Nothing major has been happening so there hasn't been interesting posts, maybe I'll just do an update.

So GR came over to my house last weekend saying he wanted to do something special this birthday. Instead of him being treated nicely, he wanted to do something nice for his friends instead. Hence this white chocolate-almond cookie! Ok it's not super duper nice but it's pretty good for a first timer. Er GR, I still have a feeling you're reminding us your birthday is coming. HAHA!

Then I had some problem with my contact lenses and had to survive through the weekend with my NS glasses. Darn they were hideous! I walk into the store room of my workplace, my colleague walks in and exclaims 'Hey Harry Potter!' That was like.. Ok never mind. Anyhow I got over a day with sucky gel and sucky specs at work. Oh, and I walked around Orchard the next day dressed like that too. Luckily I didn't bump into anyone.




My weird sleeping habits (disorder?) is back again. I sleep at 1am+, wake up at 730, and feel like sleeping the next few hours during lectures. I come back to hall at 230pm, slack for awhile, and nap till 6. Gosh. Maybe I shall sign up for Guinness Records for the most number of hours slept in one sitting.